Salary Additional Benefits
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Project Manager role has just become available at one of the leading world-leading partners for the automotive industry worldwide to be based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Engineering, this is a role for a articulative manager and great communicator.
About the Project Manager
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the project parameters, managing the project timeline, cost and quality in accordance to the stakeholders’ and clients’ requirements. Your key goal is to deliver the project timely and to coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure continuous successful projects and profit to the company.
- Define scope of projects and prepare project phases reviews
- Manages all project changes from customers and needs, focusing on profitability, quality, reliability and process improvements
- Ensure project objectives in terms of product development, quality, cost, timing
- Check and validate cross functional teams’ activities and propose timing scenario to achieve milestones
- Solve all project issues with support of simultaneous engineering and supply chain functions
- Manage functionally and operationally project team members with function contributors
- Responsible of all project objectives are achieved
- Concept competitions to obtain customers’ orders
- Manage communication with customers on development progress
- Liaise with external suppliers in project involvement
To succeed in the Project Manager role, you must have knowledge of project management and assertive to manage the project timeline, cost and budgeting.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field is required for this position.
- 5 years of Project Management experiences, and 2 years of experience in product development and process standards.
- Knowledge of product development (product/process standards) in the automotive industry and plastic injection processes is as added advantage
- Personal skills to manage functional organisation
- Experience in project management knowledge areas as defined by PMI®.
- Candidates with PMI (Project Management Institute) certificate and knowledge of ISO/TS 16949 will have an advantage.
A European based company with extensive expansion plans and great new project ahead, they are the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do atittude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Much more than just another company, they put people first with a commitment to exceptional service, quality products, and convenient design tools progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Manager position.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1325310.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125