Project Manager (CAPEX)
Salary From RM90,000 per annum and above
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Date posted 21 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world leading Specialty Food & Chemical Manufacturer is looking for a Project Manager (CAPEX) to be based in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Site Director, this role will be the number one person responsible for the entire plant brownfield Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) project both big and small scale to ensure plant capacity expansion are ran according to the business needs as well as driving process improvement through small scale investment on existing lines.
About the Project Manager Role:
As the Project Manager, you are responsible for providing yearly budgeting on CAPEX, tracking of the multiple on-going projects on site, coordinating, scheduling, managing contractors on-site as well as aligning with key internal stakeholders to ensure seamless activities during the pre- and post- project phase.
- To execute large and small capital expenditure projects ranging between RM50k and RM30m.
- Support both production and engineering departments in processing and packaging line
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project multiple phases; assigning personnel to phases; reviewing technical capability and bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical & feasibility studies; preparing cost estimates
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
In order for you to excel in this role, background in project management in CAPEX for food manufacturing will be an added advantage. This will involve lean structure, highly autonomous environment, and if you have exposure in state of the art food technology which you will certainly enjoy it.
- Minimum of 5 years sizeable project experience within chemical or food industry with a strong mechanical engineering background
- Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills and Safety Management
This leading Specialty Food & Chemical Manufacturer in the country and the globe has an outstanding international portfolio which resonate the dynamics of the company to further develop its people and business to the next level of growth.
If you are a progressive Project Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this lean and autonomous manufacturing environment.
Apply now at email@example.com or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125