Regional Senior Project Engineer
Salary MYR108,000 - MYR120,000 per annum
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 11 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading international packaging service provider is looking for a Regional Senior Project Engineer to develop and execute engineering and CAPEX projects within the Asian region. This job position reports to the Regional Engineering Director.
About the Regional Senior Project Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be providing regional leadership in developing preventive maintenance systems and engineering projects, along with driving implementation, standardisation and best practices for all the offices within the region.
- Developing and successfully executing project plans in accordance with established schedule, cost and performance standards
- Managing all activities associated with capital project execution to include equipment layout and scope development, vendor selection and requests for quotes, purchase order generation, contractor selection, on-site supervision during the installation and start-up of equipment, and proper tagging and accounting of new equipment
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensure that all necessary safe work practices are adhered by all parties
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting (monthly/quarterly)
- Lead strategic short term and long-term capital forecast for the region
- Coordinate training of on-site personnel as needed for system operation and maintenance
- Provide technical support to customers throughout Asia with regards to pallet handling solutions
- Ensure proper hand-off of completed projects to include as-built drawings, maintenance and operations manuals, and spare parts lists
- Implement and drive process reliability systems in the region by providing guidance to plants on effective implementation and ensures adequate processes and systems are in place for performance tracking, and benchmarking of best practices between plants in the region
To be successful in this role, you must have prior project management experience within the manufacturing environment, handling CAPEX projects.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum five years’ experience of project engineering experience
- Prior CAPEX project management
- Project/commissioning experience
- Demonstrated process improvement experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work across cultures and manage multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, good leadership and highly motivated
This company is renowned regionally for its brand excellence and industry expertise. With services used globally, it is one of the market leaders in its category.
If you are seeking an integral and dynamic role with regional travelling opportunities, this Regional Senior Project Engineer job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125