Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum
Location Bandar Baru Enstek
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 24 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An international FMCG company is looking for an Engineering Manager to manage a greenfield new plant setup project, and the plant maintenance beyond that. This position reports to the General Manager.
About the Engineering Manager Role:
In this position, you will take the lead in ensuring overall equipment efficiency and plant serviceability at all times in order to meet daily production requirements upon the successful setup and commissioning of their brand new plant.
- Lead and manage team of Maintenance Executive/Technicians to ensure daily scheduled maintenance tasks are carried out in accordance to specifications
- Provide hands-on guidance in resolving equipment problems
- Provide coaching and training to technical team to improve work performance
- Achieve minimal production equipment downtime within set targets
- Suggest and implement improvement ideas to reduce costs and improve overall equipment efficiency
- Monitor outsourced service providers and ensure works are completed in accordance to specifications
- Monitor key performance indicators and generate the necessary systems for measuring and recording these indicators
- Ensure all equipment supplies/spare parts and outsourced jobs are purchased or contracted at competitive rates
- Maintain and update maintenance records on timely basis
- Plan and schedule work roster to minimise overtime and ensure optimisation of resources
- Plan and schedule predictive maintenance program to prevent breakdown
To be successful in this Engineering Manager role, you must have prior greenfield new plant setup experience.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum five years’ managerial experience in a food manufacturing plant with hands on experience in troubleshooting
- Overall ten years' experience in maintenance, utilities and project management in food/process related industries
- Prior experience handling a greenfield new plant setup project is preferable
- Good analytical skills for equipment control and process technology
- Conversant in Microsoft applications and equipment maintenance program
- Conversant in ISO standards and requirements
- Proficient in interpreting technical drawings, Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) and Process Flow Diagrams (PFD)
- Project management and commissioning experience
- Autonomous maintenance experience
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, good leadership and highly motivated
This company is renowned regionally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With their products being sold globally, they are one of the market leaders in their category.
If you are seeking for an integral and dynamic Engineering Manager role handling a new plant setup project, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125