Assistant Project Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Shaun Ho
Date posted 02 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An established property developer is looking for an Assistant Project Manager responsible for the company’s projects whilst handling all sub contractors and vendors to ensure efficient execution of the company’s projects. This position reports to the General Manager.
About the Assistant Project Manager Role:
In this Assistant Project Manager role, you will be expected to manage vendors and sub-contractors during day-to-day site operations whilst finalising all construction drawings and technical calculations involved.
- Liaising with local government & authorities for approval
- Recommending to the Committee for engagement of consultants in accordance to the relevant disciplines of works and coordinating all consultant's job activities
- Involved in Overall Planning and Feasibility Study for Potential Development Project
- Coordinating with Design Consultants to meet Project Budget, Quality of Design and Submission of Plans for Authority’s Approval within the time frame set Liaise with authorities for comment or amendment, until approval is obtained
- Coordinating with relevant consultant to organise tender calling, conduct tender interview, analyse and prepare tender report recommending the selection/ appointment of contractor
- Assisting in overseeing and overall management of the project throughout the construction period, ensuring project complete within time frame and cost. Co-ordinate with consultants in the preparation of final account and recommend to committee for acceptance
- Preparation of project cash flow and billing forecast
- Checking and recommending contractor’s claims and consultants professional fees for approval
- Preparing and obtaining approval for variation works incurred by contractor
- Attending management meeting. client consultant meeting and technical and site meetings
- To organise with relevant authorities for CCC inspection and follow up on their clearance till issuance of CCC
To be successful in this role as an Assistant Project Manager, you must have tertiary education in Engineering from a recognised institute.
- Minimum five years’ of working experience in project management within the construction industry
- Possess good interpersonal skills and the charisma to lead a team whilst being independent and pro-active
- Able to liaise with authorities, consultants and handle multiple projects
- Well versed in Building Bye-Law and Local State Housing policy
- Proficiency with communicating in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia
This company is a renowned property developer with projects comprising of residential, commercial and mixed development properties. The company is revered for their tremendous success in the country’s property development industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Project Manager job.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125