Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 04 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
One of the world leading facilities management service providers is looking for a Project Manager to handle all facilities renovation projects for a key client in Kuala Lumpur. This position reports directly to the Key Account Manager.
About the Project Manager role:
In this position, you will take the lead to coordinate various aspects of project management that include planning, timeline review, fee forecasting, resource scheduling, risk management, internal governance process, stakeholder management and site inspections.
- Identifying the projects that have been agreed upon in the service contracts
- Preparing of the Bill of Quantity (BOQ) and cost estimations
- Be involved in supplier bidding, cost negotiation, analysis of vendor quotation submission and issuance of relevant purchase orders
- Preparing the project schedule and supervising execution of projects on the ground
- Initiating project approvals, conducting on-the-ground inspection and preparing all related project documentations
- Planning of operating and capital budgets and subsequent management of actuals and variance analysis
- Ensuring compliance to corporate safety/security and information security standards
- Management of vendor and venue procurement, contracting and dealings, provision of meeting planning services/support, managing budgets, invoice reconciliation and payments
- Managing relationships with all external and internal customers/vendors and resolve escalated issues
- Developing and managing contract relationship with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget)
To be successful in this role, you will need to have prior project management experience in commercial property construction or renovation projects.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- Minimum five years’ working experience in corporate facilities management service providers
- Exposure to project management covering renovation, building evaluation, workspace design, cost and time management
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills with a positive mindset
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities and proactive
This company has a vision to provide world class facilities management services to this region. They are now gearing up for their next phase of expansion and are seeking for high calibre talents to join their team.
If you are seeking for a challenging Project Manager role with a rapidly growing organization with great prospects, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125