Senior Project Manager
Salary attractive package
Consultant Venessa Soon
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Senior Project Manager job has just become available at one of the leading solution providers provide consultancy in safety and protection based in Penang. Reporting directly to General Manager, this is a role for a Project Manager who is a leader in their field
About the Senior Project Manager role
In this business critical role you will be responsible to manage the overall M&E activities specifically fire protection services and costing for all related projects.
Key responsibilities :
- Manage the drafting department and coordinate drawings for all projects with the senior drafter.
- Conduct project management, implementation of work to be done in accordance with designs and to conduct installation.
- Assist in design consultation for fire engineering.
- Involve fully in contract administration, the management of the construction site and to liaise with consultants and the project team.
- Formulate documentation such as drawings, O&M manuals, method statements, T&C Checklist and all other relevant documents.Manage the project team to ensure that the project is managed in accordance with milestones set and in accordance with the project flow.
To succeed in the Senior Project Manager job, you must have minimum 8-10 years working experience in project management relating to M&E services.
Key requirements :
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Good interpersonal skills, responsible, proactive and able to work as a team.
- Able to build good working relationship with building owners, architects, consultants and engineers.
- Computer literate and must be familiar with AutoCad software.
- Prior experience as a Project Manager in a fire protection services company will be an added advantage.
- Prior working experience in fire engineering will be an added advantage.
This solution provider needs no introduction to recognised as the leader in their field of expertise, they provide solutions from design and supply, to installation and maintenance of equipment and accessories. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Project Manager job.
Apply today or call me +60 4 6090 504 to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125