Head, Project Management Services
Consultant Eugene Kim
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Head, Project Management Services job has just become available at one of the most respected property developers based in Selangor. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a seasoned leader with vast project management experience.
About the Head, Project Management Services role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to manage and lead the entire project management services division to ensure the highest quality delivery to customers.
- Responsible in managing project implementation from site possession until HOVP with a clear
understanding of the Project objectives, completion on schedule (within the stipulated contract
period), within the budgeted cost, with the highest possible quality of works and meeting or exceeding
the stakeholders’ expectations
- Responsible for overseeing project implementation and project closure
- Responsible for assessing the situation and deciding or recommending sound decisions relating to
the project, decisions relating to determination of contract, extension of time, issuance of CNC and
liquidated and ascertained damages, amendments to contract drawings resulting in variation orders
- Manage project implementation within the budget set and within the accepted quality and time
- Liaise with product development, sales and marketing, R & DI, Land Planning and Land
Administration teams to ensure smooth implementation of projects
- Collaborate with regulatory authorities to ensure all contractual and regulatory requirements are
complied with for the smooth implementation of the development
- Work closely with Property Development team to deliver projects within the specifications given
To succeed in the Head, Project Management Services job, you will need to have the ability to work with senior management team in the company and at the same time communicating effectively with external parties.
- Tertiary education in any Engineering related discipline
- At least 10 years exposure in managing local property development or other similar projects
- At least 5 years exposure in international or regional property development of not less than RM200
million in GDV
- Well-versed with the government regulations and laws relating to property development in the country of operation
- Excellent communciation and interpersonal skills
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head, Project Management Services job.
Apply now or call me to find out more about the opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125