Consultant Benny Tan
Date posted 14 September 2016
An exciting Customer Manager role has become available at one of the leading manufacturing organisation in the electronics industry based in Penang. Reporting directly to the department Vice President, this is a role for a leader who is a subject matter expert in their field.
About the Customer Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to drive performance and execution of a customer relationships within the organisation in a selected geography and ensure strategic growth of the relationships and ultimately the financial performance of the organisation.
- Develop trust and effective relationships with the customers at all levels
- Establish clearly defined objectives within the relationship and partner with operations to meet and exceed these targets
- Lead a customer review and measurement process that may include a MBR/ QBR/ EBR process
- Fully accountable for the successful transition of business between sites new business and end-of-live businesses
- Provide innovate and entrepreneurial solutions that will provide the customer with viable solutions and help further differentiate the company’s offering
- Develop a viable account plan that conforms to company’s objectives and solicits acceptance from both the customer and operations.
- Develop a cost reduction strategy incorporating both manufacturing process and supply chain optimisation that will provide the customer with an effective and ongoing cost reduction plan
- Provide the customer with the highest level of competence in Design, NPI, Launch and manufacturing plans
- Understand financial risk, capable of clearly defining and managing risks and providing the Company with clear risk assessment and mitigation plans
To succeed in the Customer Manager role, you will have to have the ability to effectively communicate essential project information to operators, site management, and program managers using a variety of formats.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering with eight or more years of experience in the EMS industry and/ or with relevant electronics OEMs
- Strong written/ verbal communication and presentation skills and interact well in a cross-functional team and maintain the confidentiality of all customer and company information
- Has the ability to understand, summarise, and explain complex technical, technological and business concepts and possess quantitative analysis ability, attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- Highly self-motivated, internally driven individual with a passion for innovation and desire to lead change
This organisation is a renowned US-based company that manufactures and markets complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. They help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and serve a variety of industries such as but not limited to electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical, and aerospace. This organisation is committed to perform beyond their customers expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities wait the right person in this exciting Customer Manager position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125