Salary MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref O0F2OB-4BB46952
Date posted 24 May 2023kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 food-manufacturing Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the country’s largest food manufacturers is looking for a Factory Manager to lead all plant operations and plant efficiency initiatives. In this job, you will report directly to the Manufacturing Director.
About the Factory Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible to lead all daily operations management and coordination of plant operations including production, product quality, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and safety regulations.
- Planning and scheduling of production operations
- Developing and managing the strategies, plans and produce as per agreed plan with management to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Setting and controlling budgets, targets, and objectives (KPIs), and providing regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Ensuring compliance with eternal regulatory agencies and organisations
- Developing a clear performance objective for the employees and ensuring that key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood
- Effectively managing labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Improving processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating, and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitoring adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Providing technical support and services and addressing production and quality issues to marketers whenever necessary
To be successful in this role, you must have at least 15 years of plant management experience within the food manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Management, or related field of study
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience in the food manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in bakery manufacturing is highly preferable
- Strong understanding of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, and other improvement methodologies
- Knowledge in ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, PAS220 and ISO22000
- Knowledge in GMP, HACCP, FSSC and other document management systems
- Good understanding of KPIs, focusing on key objectives and delivering results that meet or exceed expectations
- Computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
This company is renowned for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With their products being sold regionally, they are one of the market leaders in their category.
If you are an operationally strong and dynamic Factory Manager who excels in planning, operations and managing subordinates, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your production knowledge and exposure in a world-class manufacturing environment.
Apply today or send your CV to Shanggar.Marimutu@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this opportunity.
Get in touch
Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
+603 2303 7043
Salary: MYR264,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023A renowned international food manufacturer is seeking a Senior Project Manager, APAC to lead the engineering, equipment reliability and CAPEX project management initiatives across the Asia Pacific region. In this job, you will be reporting to the Head of Global Manufacturing.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 June 2023A leading transportation service provider is seeking a dynamic Head of Rail Reliability to lead all Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS) initiatives as part of their overall systems assurance. In this job, you will report directly to the Group COO.
Salary: Up to 500k/annum all-in including incentiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 June 2023An exciting Regional Service Business Leader (HVAC) job has become available in Kuala Lumpur with a reputable international HVAC provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MalaccaDate posted: 29 May 2023An established electric power transmission and telecommunications cables and systems manufacturer is looking for a General Manager to lead all operations and plant improvement initiatives. This position directly reports to the Managing Director.
Salary: Up to 500k/annum all-in including incentiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 May 2023An exciting Cluster Service Leader (MVIP) job has become available in Kuala Lumpur with a reputable international HVAC provider.