Salary MYR72,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1910120/001
Date posted 12 March 2023johor-bahru mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2023-03-12 2023-05-11 manufacturing-and-production Johor Bahru MY MYR 72000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading in-the-box packaging solutions company is recruiting for a Manufacturing Manager job to manage all production activities for the plant operations. This position reports directly to the Plant Manager.
About the Manufacturing Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading all daily operations management and coordination of plant operations.
- Managing production within the budget and resources
- Optimising production performance by liaising with the engineering team and operational excellence team to implement best practices into production processes
- Improving cost, delivery time and product quality to satisfy customer demand
- Recruiting and developing the team to achieve organisational goals
- Ensuring the production is in compliance with health, safety and environment (ISO 14000), business compliance standards and safety regulations within the factory
- Recommending process improvements to enhance product quality and capacity
- Motivating staff to continually achieve factory KPIs
To be successful in this Manufacturing Manager role, you must have prior operations management experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing or any relevant technical background
- At least eight years of operations experience including a minimum of three years' experience at supervisory level
- Experience with safety, quality, productivity, demand creation and inventory
- Experience in handling a medium to large-scale manufacturing plant
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Great problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Management experience with strong leadership skills
- Strong in operational excellence principles and tools such as Lean Manufacturing, Value Steams, 5S, etc.
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are seeking for challenging and dynamic Manufacturing Manager role within an established market leader, this is the role for you. The opportunity to lead their next phase of growth and development awaits you.
Apply today or send your CV to email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7068
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 12 March 2023A leading in-the-box packaging solutions company is recruiting for a Quality Manager job to manage the quality department and ensures effective QA/QC operations. This position directly reports to the Global Quality and Managing Director.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 20 March 2023A leading personal care company is seeking a Senior HSE Engineer to oversee the organisation’s compliance to HSE policies and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy workplace. In this job, you will report directly to the HSE Manager.
Salary: MYR78,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 20 March 2023A leading food manufacturing company is recruiting for a Production Engineer job to be responsible for ensuring that production targets are met at the most optimum rate of efficiency while maintaining employee safety, product quality and asset performance. This role reports to the Production Manager.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: MalaccaDate posted: 12 March 2023A leading industrial equipment supplier in Malaysia is seeking an Operations Manager to manage all production activities for the production of semiconductor machines including production planning, process improvement, quality control, and warehouse management. In this job, you will report to the General Manager.