Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1913580/001
Date posted 12 March 2023johor-bahru mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2023-03-12 2023-05-11 engineering Malacca MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading industrial equipment supplier in Malaysia is seeking an Operations Manager to manage all production activities for the production of semiconductor machines including production planning, process improvement, quality control, and warehouse management. In this job, you will report to the General Manager.
About the Operations Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading all daily operations management and coordination of plant operations including production, continuous improvement, product quality, logistics, and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and safety regulations.
- Planning and scheduling of production operations
- Developing and managing the strategies, plans, and produce as per the agreed plan with management to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Driving productivity and quality improvement initiatives
- Recruiting and developing the team to achieve organisational goals
- Effectively managing labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, and plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Leading and coordinating activities related to ISO 9001 certification requirements
To be successful in this role, you must have prior operations management experience within the system assembly and machine manufacturing industry.
- Diploma/degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or any relevant technical background
- At least seven years of operations experience including a minimum of three years of experience at a supervisory level
- Manufacturing knowledge related to batch assembly operations, quality control, and process engineering
- Experience in machine manufacturing industry
- Possess management experience with strong leadership skills
- Familiar with ISO 9001 requirements
- Able to read and understand electrical diagrams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are seeking for challenging and dynamic Operations Manager role within an established market leader, this is the role for you. The opportunity to lead their next phase of growth and development awaits you.
Apply today or send your CV to email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7068
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 20 March 2023A leading personal care company is seeking a Senior HSE Engineer to oversee the organisation’s compliance to HSE policies and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy workplace. In this job, you will report directly to the HSE Manager.
Salary: MYR78,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 20 March 2023A leading food manufacturing company is recruiting for a Production Engineer job to be responsible for ensuring that production targets are met at the most optimum rate of efficiency while maintaining employee safety, product quality and asset performance. This role reports to the Production Manager.
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 12 March 2023A leading in-the-box packaging solutions company is recruiting for a Manufacturing Manager job to manage all production activities for the plant operations. This position reports directly to the Plant Manager.
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 12 March 2023A leading in-the-box packaging solutions company is recruiting for a Quality Manager job to manage the quality department and ensures effective QA/QC operations. This position directly reports to the Global Quality and Managing Director.