Salary MYR72,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1910130/001
Date posted 12 March 2023johor-bahru mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2023-03-12 2023-05-11 manufacturing-and-production Johor Bahru MY MYR 72000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading in-the-box packaging solutions company is recruiting for a Quality Manager job to manage the quality department and ensures effective QA/QC operations. This position directly reports to the Global Quality and Managing Director.
About the Quality Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for setting the QA compliance objectives, quality control system and ensuring that the targets are achieved.
- Monitoring quality operations and ensuring proper implementation of quality management system
- Driving continuous improvement of quality activities by reviewing manufacturing procedures, SOPs, and undertaking corrective actions to resolve any issues
- Ensuring all necessary QC checks are performed for both incoming material and outgoing products
- Setting up and maintaining the controls and documentation of procedures
- Ensuring compliance with standards and regulations, considering the application of environmental, health, and safety standards
- Responsible for the QSM according to ISO9001
- Initiate and maintain Corrective And Preventive Action (CAPA) system
- Handle customer complaints
To succeed in this Quality Manager role, you will need to demonstrate strong leadership and people management skills, and be able to work cross-functionally with all other departments both internally and externally.
- Degree in Manufacturing or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of five years' quality experience in the manufacturing industry
- Strong in ISO 9001 quality management system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and analytical approach to problem solving
- Good leadership skills to guide and mentor the team
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with paper manufacturing is an added advantage
- Able to travel internationally
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Quality Manager position.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7068
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 12 March 2023A leading in-the-box packaging solutions company is recruiting for a Manufacturing Manager job to manage all production activities for the plant operations. This position reports directly to the Plant Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 20 March 2023A leading personal care company is seeking a Senior HSE Engineer to oversee the organisation’s compliance to HSE policies and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy workplace. In this job, you will report directly to the HSE Manager.
Salary: MYR78,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 20 March 2023A leading food manufacturing company is recruiting for a Production Engineer job to be responsible for ensuring that production targets are met at the most optimum rate of efficiency while maintaining employee safety, product quality and asset performance. This role reports to the Production Manager.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: MalaccaDate posted: 12 March 2023A leading industrial equipment supplier in Malaysia is seeking an Operations Manager to manage all production activities for the production of semiconductor machines including production planning, process improvement, quality control, and warehouse management. In this job, you will report to the General Manager.