Salary Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Sue Ann Yong
Job Ref 1886200/001
Date posted 20 February 2023johor-bahru mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2023-02-21 2023-04-21 chemicals Johor Bahru MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An ecofriendly company is recruiting for a Process Manager job to design manufacturing processes for the newly built biofuel plant. This position directly reports to the Project Director.
About the Process Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for a Process Manager reporting to the Project Director to play a vital role to lead, plan, analyse and control all related commissioning and start up plant activities, and to improve, develop & ensure the quality and safety for the plant.
- Process design and conducting process validation
- Establish manufacturing procedures, products and raw materials specification in line with the formulation requirements
- Monitor plant processing conditions and propose process enhancement strategies
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure smooth project execution
- Provide technical support to production and advising the team accordingly on action points with management approval
- Prepare for relevant aspects of commissioning and start up phases of the new plant
- Maintain a good document control system for all research data or information generated in the form of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Work Instruction (WI) and any other research study and technical information
- Ensuring that production targets are met at the most optimum level of efficiency and productivity without compromising on product quality, cost, and safety aspects
- Taking the lead in the process study and improvement projects
- Development and basic engineering of technical solutions, commissioning and optimisation of plants and new plant equipment
- Assist with the Engineering and Process Safety Standard to ensure safety performance of the plant
- Ensuring compliance to Health, Safety and Environment for safe working environment
To succeed in this Process Manager role, you must have prior experience in petrochemical industry with strong project and stakeholder management experience.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or relevant field
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in petrochemical/oil and gas industries
- Troubleshooting process operations and supports required
- Experience in commissioning new plant is a plus
- An innovative mind set to develop new insights into organisation improving solutions
- Strong knowledge of analysis methods involving the measure of process capabilities
- Ability to interact and build relationships with all personnel, including those from other departments while motivating and inspiring team members
- Self-starter, independent and able to work under minimal supervision
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience with SAP would be added advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good proficiency in English (Both verbal and written communication skills)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively is an extra advantage
This company has a strong international reputation in its field. They are planning their next phase of growth and are seeking talented individuals to join them in this journey.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great global working opportunities await the right person in this Process Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
Sue Ann Yong
+60 3 2303 7066
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 21 March 2023An exciting Plant Manager job opportunity has become available at a chemical manufacturing company. The Plant Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success, reporting to the Regional Head of Operations.
Salary: MYR130,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 20 March 2023A leading food manufacturing company is recruiting for a Utilities Manager job to be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining company, local or international authorities’ safety and health programs to ensure adherence to all laws, regulations and guidelines. This role reports to the Senior Engineering Manager.