Salary MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1901430/001
Date posted 09 February 2023kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2023-03-21 2023-04-10 food-manufacturing Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 240000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the leading food manufacturing companies in the country that has a global recognition and is well known to individuals all over the world is seeking a Plant Manager to lead all plant operations and plant efficiency initiatives. In this job, you will report directly to the Operations Director.
About the Plant Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible to lead all daily operations management and coordination of plant operations including production, product quality, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and safety regulations.
- Be responsible for planning and scheduling of production operations
- Develop and manage the strategies, plans and produce as per agreed plan with management to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Set and control budgets, targets, and objectives (KPI), and provide regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Ensure compliance with eternal regulatory agencies and organisations
- Develop a clear performance objective for the employees and ensuring that key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood
- Effectively manage labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Improve processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating, and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitoring adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Provide technical support and services and addressing production and quality issues to marketers whenever necessary
To be successful in this role, you must have at least five years of plant management experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Management, or related field of study
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience in the food manufacturing environment, with at least five years of plant operations management experience
- Prior experience handling a greenfield new plant setup project is highly preferable
- Strong understanding of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, and other improvement methodologies
- Knowledge in ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, PAS220 and ISO22000
- Knowledge in GMP, HACCP and other document management systems
- Good understanding of KPIs, focusing on key objectives and delivering results that meet or exceed expectations
- Computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
This company is a world leading food manufacturer and are renowned internationally for their brand excellence and industry expertise.
If you are a Plant Manager who’s seeking for challenging and dynamic role with a rapidly growing organisation with great prospects, this is the role for you.
Apply today or send your CV to Shanggar.Marimutu@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
+603 2303 7043
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR336,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 March 2023A leading plantation group is recruiting for a Head of Plantation Operations job to lead and strategise all the plantation operations and improvement initiatives. This position reports to the Managing Director.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 February 2023A renowned international food manufacturer is looking for a Senior Project Manager, APAC to lead the engineering, equipment reliability and CAPEX project management initiatives across the Asia Pacific region. In this job, you will be reporting to the Head of Global Manufacturing.
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR420,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Bandar Baru EnstekDate posted: 20 March 2023A world-renowned FMCG manufacturer is recruiting for a Head of Engineering job to lead and strategise all the maintenance, plant improvement and reliability initiatives within a world-class manufacturing plant. In this job, you will report to the Operations Director.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 February 2023One of the leading food manufacturing companies is recruiting for a Head of Operations job to be responsible for the general management of production, maintenance, quality, and warehouse, as well as lead the dynamic and continuous improvement of the organisation. In this job, you will report directly to the CEO.
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 March 2023A leading plantation group is recruiting for a General Manager, Palm Oil Mill job to lead all engineering transformation initiatives in order to ensure that all the mills across the country are at the optimum level of operational conditions. This position directly reports to the Managing Director.