Test Equipment Hardware Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant TeckYaw Chuah
Job Ref 1889230/001
Date posted 18 January 2023penang mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2023-01-18 2023-03-19 engineering Bayan Lepas Bayan Lepas MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A multinational semiconductor manufacturing and production firm specialising in data conversion, signal processing and power management technology is seeking a Test Equipment Hardware Manager. In this job, you will join their Test Operations Team to be based in Penang, Malaysia.
About the Test Equipment Hardware Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Test Operation, this Test Equipment Hardware Manager will be responsible for leading the hardware sustaining, repair, rebuild buy-off and release for production on time.
- Be responsible for hardware health sustaining, repair, rebuild buy-off and release for production on time
- Plan, manage and work improvement projects release prepare production line up for ramp
- Achieve and sustain hardware performance deployment in production
- Implement and support related projects like PRVX/CRES contact resistance checking coverage to support production setup
- Monitor equipment performance key indicators such as hardware health level, board down rate, PM completion, rebuild timeline and release, etc.
- Define and sustain spare inventory system including component, tools required to maintain/repair/rebuild boards
- Work with cross-functional teams (PE, TE, ME) for new NPI project completion
- Identify the key cost drivers and work on cost reduction programmes for equipment team
To succeed in this role, you must have strong experiences in the hardware sustaining for test equipment in semiconductor industries.
- BS or MS degree in electromechanical or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in problem-solving tools, statistical tools, failure analysis and debug techniques
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with people at all levels
- Self-driven, good time management and planning and integrity to deliver highest quality of work
This organisation is a renowned international company that is committed to perform beyond their customers’ expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day. Their relentless focus and discipline as an organisation has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Test Equipment Hardware Engineer role.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email your resume and application to me at email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C