Salary MYR96,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1888150/001
Date posted 03 January 2023kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2023-01-03 2023-03-04 manufacturing-and-production Klang MY MYR 96000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading metal fabrication and metal engineering solution company in Malaysia is looking for a Factory Manager to manage all production activities for the metal fabrication processes including R&D, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, quality and continuous improvement in OpEx. In this job, you will report directly to the General Manager.
About the Factory Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading all daily operations management and coordination of plant operations.
- Developing and managing the strategies, plans, and produce as per the agreed plan with management to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Ensuring factory units meet customer requirements on quality, service and delivery time by implementing continuous improvement mindset, methodology and processes
- Preparing annual production budget and managing production within the budget and resources
- Ensuring finished products meet established quality standards
- Recruiting and developing the team to achieve organisational goals
- Ensuring the production is in compliance with health, safety and environment (ISO 14000), business compliance standards and safety regulations within the factory
- Increasing production capability and reducing cost while maintaining quality standards
- Developing systems to track and optimise productivity and performance targets
To be successful in this role, you must have prior operations management experience within the metal industry.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering/Industrial Management or any relevant technical background
- At least seven years of operations experience including a minimum of five years of experience at a supervisory level
- Knowledge in budgeting, strategic planning, human resource and resource allocation
- Experience with safety, quality, productivity, demand creation and inventory
- Knowledge in handling factory equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Management experience with strong leadership skills
- Experience with metal industry is an advantage
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are seeking for challenging and dynamic Factory Manager role within an established market leader, this is the role for you. The opportunity to lead their next phase of growth and development awaits you.
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 January 2023One of the leading beverage manufacturing companies that has a global recognition and is well known to individuals all over the world is recruiting for a Shift Production Manager job to lead all plant operations and plant efficiency initiatives. This position directly reports to the Operations Manager.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: MalaccaDate posted: 17 January 2023An established semiconductor manufacturer is recruiting for a Facilities Manager job to lead the facilities management of the manufacturing plant, warehouse and the corporate offices. This position reports to the Operations Director.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 January 2023A water systems engineering company is currently recruiting for a Water System Project Manager job to control project quality, schedule, and budget while supervising and monitoring installation site work.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 January 2023A rapidly growing B2B edible oils and nutrition manufacturing company is seeking a Reliability Maintenance Engineer. In this job, you will ensure the reliability of existing and new assets, and to support the production team.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 December 2022An established medical device company is seeking a Field Service Engineer (Chromatography) to provide product training, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting services to customers within scientific equipment industry. In this job, you will report directly to the General Manager.