Processing Manager (Dairy & Beverage)
Salary MYR130,000 - MYR169,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1884040/001
Date posted 19 December 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-12-19 2023-02-17 fmcg Klang MY MYR 130000 169000 169000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading FMCG manufacturer is seeking a Processing Manager (Dairy & Beverage) in the processing section for dairy products to oversee overall production activities to meet safety, quality, and productivity standards. This position reports to the Senior Manufacturing Manager.
About the Processing Manager (Dairy & Beverage) Role:
In this position, you will be driving all efforts to resolve production, engineering, maintenance and quality issues in the processing section to achieve operations targets and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Handling the plant operations and responsible for planning and coordinating activities to meet company objectives of cost, delivery, and quality
- Ensuring high OEE rates of materials and machines for low-cost operations and minimises production losses
- Conducting root cause analysis to identify production abnormalities and implementing corrective and preventive actions
- Planning sufficient consumable items, materials and engineering spare for production
- Ensuring GMP, 5S and personal hygiene standards are maintained and comply to the GMP and HACCP requirements
- Ensuring that the plant meets all company and regulatory product safety requirements
- Developing and driving continuous improvement initiatives
To succeed in this role, you are expected to possess solid managerial experience and manufacturing experience preferably in the dairy or beverage industry.
- Degree in food science and technology/chemistry or any relevant technical background
- At least five years of experience within the manufacturing industry
- Experience in the dairy or beverage industry
- Familiar with QMS, HACCP, ISO 9001 and ISO 22000/22002, FSSC, GMP, ISO 18001, ISO 14001, Halal, HAS
- Knowledge in food safety and food hygiene
- Good at basic computer programmes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
This company has a strong reputation as one of the largest food manufacturers in Malaysia. They plan to maintain their superior quality and impressive market share by seeking high-calibre talents to join their team.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Processing Manager (Dairy & Beverage) is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of a progressive team.
Apply today or send your CV to email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 30 December 2022A reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently seeking a Project Engineering Manager. In this job, you will manage complex CAPEX projects by leading and coaching a project team. This position reports to the Engineering Manager.