Salary MYR36,000 - MYR48,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1876730/001
Date posted 25 November 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-11-25 2023-01-24 medical-devices Klang MY MYR 36000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established medical device manufacturer is seeking a Process Engineer to lead and plan process improvement activities to support production and qualify process equipment, jigs and fixtures used in the manufacturing plant. This job reports directly to the Manufacturing Manager.
About the Process Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading, planning and controlling all production support activities to improve, develop and ensure the plant's productivity and quality.
- Reviewing process design and conducting process validation
- Analysing and troubleshooting downtime for process equipment, jigs, fixtures and tooling to support production output
- Liaising with vendors and arranging vendor activities for equipment verification and repair
- Working closely with the NPI team to ensure smooth process development and qualification of new equipment
- Leading investigation and root causes analysis to rectify non-conformance within production processes
- Ensuring the production targets are met at the most optimum level of efficiency and productivity without compromising on product quality, cost, and safety aspects
- Maintaining a good document control system for all research data or information generated in the form of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Work Instruction (WI) and any other research study and technical information
- Handling internal and external audits
- Monitoring plant processing conditions and propose process enhancement strategies
To be successful in this role, you must have prior experience with chemical industry with strong project and stakeholder management experience.
- Diploma/degree in science/chemistry or any relevant technical background
- At least two years of operations experience within the medical device manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel and Words
As the partner-of-choice for some of the world’s leading medical devices, pharmaceuticals and healthcare companies, this company is synonymous to cutting edge innovations, manufacturing expertise and with an insatiable global outreach
If you are seeking for a challenging and driven Process Engineer role with a rapidly growing organisation with great prospects, this is the role for you.
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C