Assistant Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary MYR78,000 - MYR117,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1871530/001
Date posted 13 November 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-11-18 2023-01-12 engineering Klang MY MYR 78000 117000 117000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG manufacturer is recruiting for an Assistant Continuous Improvement Manager to be responsible for the overall process improvement of the production lines. This position reports to the Continuous Improvement Manager.
About the Assistant Continuous Improvement Manager Role:
In this position, you will be accountable for the overall process improvement and support the production department in achieving production targets.
- Leading and coordinating any studies and activities to achieve set KPIs and objectives in accordance with best business practice
- Developing a clear training structure that includes people development, performance reviews and progress tracking
- Managing the performance and OEE of operations in the manufacturing plant via autonomous maintenance, preventive maintenance, focus improvement and education and training
- Build up continuous improvement implementation framework, tools and methodology in the organisation
- Supporting business growth by implementing manufacturing strategies
- Compiling and reporting periodic performance data from Total Malaysia Manufacturing Plant
- Driving sustainable activities and consolidating manufacturing recycle packaging reporting
To succeed in this Assistant Continuous Improvement Manager role, you must have prior continuous improvement experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering or any relevant technical background
- At least five years' experience within the manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication in English and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with TPM, GMP, TQM, HACCP, production planning, maintenance, manufacturing technology and manufacturing cost management
- Experience in project management within a multinational environment
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Ability to interact and build relationships with all personnel, including those from other departments while motivating and inspiring team members
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
This company has a strong reputation as one of the largest food manufacturers in Malaysia. They plan to maintain their superior quality and impressive market share by seeking high-calibre talents to join their team.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Assistant Continuous Improvement Manager is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of a progressive team.
Apply today or send your CV to email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SerembanDate posted: 25 November 2022A world-leading chemical products manufacturer is seeking a Quality Manager to provide leadership in areas of quality and manage change control processes and risk assessments to bring the company to the next level. This job reports directly to the Manufacturing Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022An exciting CSR Manager job has just become available at one of the major air conditioning manufacturers. Reporting directly to the Head of Comms, this is a role for a passionate individual enhancing company image in compliance to Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG) best practices.