Head of Factory
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1871540/001
Date posted 13 November 2022johor-bahru mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-11-18 2023-01-12 manufacturing-and-production Johor MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established electrical equipment supplier in Malaysia is recruiting for a Head of Factory to manage all production activities for the production of switchgear and switchboards including production planning, process improvement, quality control, and supply chain management. This position reports to the Assistant Director of Manufacturing.
About the Head of Factory Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading all daily operations management and coordination of plant operations.
- Developing and managing the strategies, plans, and produce as per the agreed plan with management to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Recruiting and developing the team to achieve organisational goals
- Liaising with quality control managers to drive productivity and quality improvement initiatives
- Planning and scheduling of production operations
- Effectively managing labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, factory machinery, and plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Ensuring finished products meet established quality standards
- Motivating staff to continually achieve factory KPIs
- Ensuring safety regulations and policies are met
To be successful in this Head of Factory role, you must have prior operations management experience within the electrical assembly and switchgear manufacturing industry.
- Diploma/degree in Engineering/Industrial Management or any relevant technical background
- At least seven years of operations experience including a minimum of three years' experience at a supervisory level
- Knowledge in handling factory equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess management experience with strong leadership skills
- Great time management skills and able to multitask
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with switchgear manufacturing will be an advantage
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are seeking for challenging and dynamic Head of Factory role within an established market leader, this Head of Factory role is for you. The opportunity to lead their next phase of growth and development awaits you.
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 27 November 2022A leading food manufacturing company is recruiting for a Process Manager job to be responsible for leading a team providing decisions and best practices in production activities. The goal improves production efficiency and optimise market supply.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 07 November 2022An exciting Plant Manager job opportunity has become available at a food manufacturing company. Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, this opportunity is for a plant manager who is passionate about driving the organisation to promote the company’s corporate culture.