Assistant Manager (Can Making)
Salary MYR65,000 - MYR104,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1859150/001
Date posted 10 October 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-10-10 2022-12-09 manufacturing-and-production Klang MY MYR 65000 104000 104000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG manufacturer is seeking an Assistant Manager (Can Making) to oversee overall production activities to meet safety, quality, and productivity standards. In this job, you will report to the Can Making Section Manager.
About the Assistant Manager (Can Making) Role:
In this position, you will be supporting the Can Making Section Manager and driving all efforts to resolve production, engineering, and maintenance issues in the Can Making Section to achieve operations targets and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Handling the plant operations and responsible for planning and coordinating activities to meet company objectives of cost, delivery, and quality
- Ensuring that the plant meets all company and regulatory product safety requirements
- Leading the new can making line projects to meet the timeline and objective
- Developing and driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Handling machine breakdown and maintenance of equipment
- Taking necessary actions for any planned or ad-hoc assignment from the Superior
To succeed in this role, you are expected to possess solid managerial experience, and mechanical and electrical experience preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or any relevant technical background
- At least five years of experience within the manufacturing industry
- Experience in the can making industry is preferred
- Experienced in project completion (e.g. Focus Improvement/Energy Reduction/Autonomous Maintenance)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
This company has a strong reputation as one of the largest food manufacturers in Malaysia. They plan to maintain their superior quality and impressive market share by seeking high-calibre talents to join their team.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Assistant Manager (Can Making) role is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of a progressive team.
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR85,000 - MYR115,000 per annum + Excellent benefitsLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 25 November 2022An established global food manufacturer is recruiting for a Project Engineer job to handle end-to-end project management of varied projects across the manufacturing operation, managing projects from concept to commissioning within a varied manufacturing environment such as process, packing or facilities and utilities. This position reports to the Engineering Manager.
Salary: MYR80,000 - MYR115,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 08 November 2022An international automotive distribution company is recruiting for a SHE (Safety, Health, and Environment) Business Partner to provide strategic direction for the group’s HSE policies, ensure effective implementation of HSE programs at HQ and oversee regulatory compliance of dealerships. This position reports to the HR VP.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 25 October 2022A leading green technology turnkey energy solutions provider is seeking a Project Manager to lead one the of up-and-coming projects in the country. In this job, you will report directly to the CEO.