Salary Market Aligned
Location Pulau IndahFULL_TIME
Consultant Sue Ann Yong
Job Ref 1847620/001
Date posted 12 September 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-09-12 2022-11-11 food-manufacturing Pulau Indah MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the food manufacturing companies is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager job to manage all quality management systems for all products, and technical quality support and safety assurance. This position directly reports to the CEO.
About the QA Manager Role:
In this position, you will manage all the quality management systems, which include creating quality and food safety policies to be aligned with local and international standards, establishing quality targets, monitoring customer satisfaction to present during quality management review, and continuously reviewing and upgrading the quality system to meet the company’s quality goals and objectives.
- Ensure development, deployment, and monitoring of the key performance metrics and quality management routines to drive continuous improvement and effectiveness of quality standards, management systems, and programmes, including corrective and preventive action, plans to achieve business objectives in the region
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of initiatives and issue resolutions
- Lead as food safety team leader to drive food safety and hygiene improvement, assuring compliance, training, and maintenance of HACCP/GMP/BRC/HALAL requirements for all production lines
- Develop and implement robust quality programmes, management systems, processes, procedures, standards, and best practices, and ensure consistent implementation
- Embed quality mindset and culture to drive value creation and zero-defect manufacturing capability in the plants
- Implement internal and external audit programmes covering suppliers, co-packers, and co-manufacturing to assure they work in compliance with country regulations and good manufacturing practices
- Support supplier audits and new supplier evaluation/approval process
- Build functional capabilities, improve productivity and effectiveness of the quality function and teams to support operations complexity and achieve business objectives
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders on quality Incidents, root cause analysis, and corrective/preventive action plans
- Proactively work with stakeholders to identify and mitigate risk through process definition and various risk reduction methodologies
- Support the implementation and certification of international quality standards (e.g. ESG, COA, BRC, HACCP, SQF, EMP and GMP, etc.) in the plants
- Drive an “audit ready” culture, management systems, and practices at all times. Support and ensure all certifications/audits planned for the year are achieved
To succeed in this QA Manager role, you will need strong end-to-end knowledge of QA, QC, quality management systems (e.g. ESG, COA, BRC, HACCP, SQF, EMP and GMP, etc.), analytical tools, statistical process control, method validations with any experience working within food industries being desirable.
- Tertiary qualification in Chemistry, Food Science or related field of study
- Minimum of five years' working experience in QA/QC/QMS and a minimum of 10 years in a managerial capacity and/or regional capacity in multinational food manufacturing industries
- Well versed with HALAL, ISO 9001, HACCP, GMP and FSSC 22000 certifications
- Knowledge of QA, QC, quality management systems (e.g. GFSI, FSSC22000, ISO, Halal, BRC, etc.), analytical tools, statistical process control, method validations, etc.
- Experience and knowledge in food safety and regulatory affairs requirements of local regulations over the region
- Experience in production operation process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- A dynamic team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
- Strong communication, people management, project management skills
- Proven leadership skill, problem solving and decision making, flexible, facilitation skills and dynamics
- Positive attitude, independent and fast learner
This leading food manufacturer has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting QA Manager job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR78,000 - MYR104,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 September 2022A world-leading food processing and packaging solutions company is seeking an Installation Engineer to be in charge of all activities on site according to the defined project scope. In this job, you will report directly reports the Manager of Project Management & Implementation.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022An established pharmaceutical manufacturer is recruiting for a QA Manager job to manage the QA department and ensures effective QA operations. This position directly reports to the Head of Quality Management.
Salary: MYR91,000 - MYR117,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 September 2022A rapidly growing B2B edible oils and nutrition manufacturing company is seeking a Reliability Engineer. In this job, you will ensure the reliability of existing and new assets, and support the production team.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022A renowned retail organisation is looking for a Sustainability Manager to develop and implement the social, environmental, and economic sustainability policies. This position reports to the Head of Corporate Communications and CSR.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Negeri SembilanDate posted: 26 September 2022One of the FMCG companies is seeking an Automation Engineer. In this job, you will ensure overall equipment efficiency and plant serviceability to meet daily production requirements.