Salary Market Aligned
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Job Ref 1833630/001
Date posted 02 September 2022penang mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-09-02 2022-11-01 manufacturing-and-production Penang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Operations Director job opportunity has come up with an electronics manufacturing company in Penang. Reporting to the Senior Director of Operations, this opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about driving the organisation to promote the company’s corporate culture.
About the Operations Director Role:
The Operations Director is responsible for managing and leading the manufacturing and production plant operations in Penang in the areas of safety, compliance, quality, delivery, and cost control in relation to profitability, productivity, materials management, training, and continuous improvements.
- Lead and manage production's overall operation in meeting overall company goals targeted towards customer satisfaction
- Oversee the allocation of production personnel, material and equipment resources to meet production schedules and costs
- Implement programmes and recommendations to enhance productivity, capacity and technological capabilities and make budgetary recommendation on capital expenditures, manpower requirements and scrap budget, etc.
- Work with relevant groups to effect demand ramp up and continuously looking for opportunity to improve on productivity, yield, costs and identifying resources to meet given targets
- Lead, motivate and promote team working spirit and discipline to achieve company business objectives
- Review and change production flow and procedures
To succeed in this Operations Director role, you need have strong operations management and profit and loss (P&L) accountability experiences.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with progressive levels of accountability and responsibility in manufacturing, supply chain, OPEX and/or related supporting functions
- Strong knowledge and experience with the lean manufacturing, and process tools such as profit planning, strategic planning, Organisational Capability Assessment, Lean System/Six Sigma, Supply Chain Management, Fixed Capital Optimisation, Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) processes
- Demonstrate success in building high performance teams, leading cross-functionally, developing and retaining employees, and driving organisational change
This global leader targeted markets of the company are telecommunications, automotive, transportation, public safety, medical as well as industrial applications. With an ever-expanding business, this organisation is actively focusing on its constantly growing business in Asia.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, this Operations Director role is for you.
Please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-240 2132 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1833630.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 04 September 2022An exciting Manufacturing Operations Manager job has become available at a multinational world-leading manufacturing and production company based in Penang. This role will be the key person to lead the operations set-up for the new expansion plant, this is a role for a production and operation manager who experience in back-end semiconductor manufacturing industries.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting Operation Director job in a leading multinational manufacturing and production company to be based in Penang, Malaysia has just become available. This company is a US-based contract manufacturer advance in both EMS and precision manufacturing.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 02 September 2022An exciting Plant General Manager job opportunity has come up with an electronics assembly manufacturing company in Penang due to succession planning. Reporting to the Corporate Vice President of Operations, this opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about driving the organisation to promote the company’s corporate culture.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 04 September 2022An exciting Malaysia Site Lead job opportunity has come up with an electronics assembly manufacturing company in Penang due to expansion planning. Reporting to the Chief Operation Officer of Asia Pacific, this is an opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about driving the organisation to greater heights and participating the Malaysia business expansions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 09 August 2022An exciting HOD of Electrical Engineering and System Control job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firms based in Penang. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a manager who is well versed with the electrical design and control system in the automation industry.