Salary Market Aligned
Location Pasir GudangFULL_TIME
Consultant Sue Ann Yong
Job Ref 1827430/001
Date posted 25 July 2022johor-bahru mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 fmcg Pasir Gudang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading food manufacturing company is recruiting for a Production Manager job to be responsible for leading a team, and providing decision and best practice in production activities. The goal is to improve production efficiency and optimise market supply. This role reports to the Plant Manager.
About the Production Manager Role:
The Production Manager will be responsible to will lead all daily production management and coordination of the plant while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies as well as safety regulations and continuously develop the dedicated Production Team as well as the dedicated key programs/projects of the Production Department.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling of production operation
- Developing and managing the strategies, plans and produce as per agreed plan with management to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Setting and controlling budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), and providing regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Ensuring compliance with eternal regulatory agencies and organisations
- Developing a clear performance objective for the employees and ensuring that key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood
- Effectively managing labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Improving processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitoring adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Providing technical support and services and addressing production and quality issues to marketers whenever necessary
To be successful in this Production Manager role, you must have prior operations management experience within the food manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Food Technology/Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in the food manufacturing environment
- Strong people management skills
- Proven track record within manufacturing management
- Familiarity with continuous improvement methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, TPM, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Demonstrated leadership ability
This organisation is a well-established multinational FMCG company with strong global presences. They attribute their success to their relentless focus on research and development to provide the top-notch food related products for its customers across the globe.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Production Manager is the role for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Pasir GudangDate posted: 14 August 2022A leading food manufacturing company is recruiting for a QA Supplier Manager job to be responsible for wide range of supplier quality activity at vendor's factory. This role reports to the Senior Quality Assurance Supplier Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 08 August 2022An ecofriendly company is seeking an Electrical Engineer to carry out electrical maintenance activities of the newly built biofuel plant. This position directly reports to the Project Director.
Salary: MYR138,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KulaiDate posted: 18 July 2022A rapidly growing steel pipes manufacturer is rcruiting for an Operations Manager job to lead and optimise all plant operations, logistics and warehousing processes. This position directly reports to the General Manager.