Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1827310/001
Date posted 14 July 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-07-14 2022-09-12 manufacturing-and-production Shah Alam MY MYR 96000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established international automotive parts manufacturer is seeking a Continuous Improvement Manager to strategise, plan, and lead all continuous improvement initiatives within the manufacturing plant along with the entire supply chain of the organisation. In this job, you will report to the Operations Director.
About the Continuous Improvement Manager Role:
In this position, you will be accountable for leading and executing a development plan by building capabilities across different levels of the organisation, for the front line and support teams.
- Build up continuous improvement implementation framework, tools and methodology in the organisation through training, coaching and hands on demonstration and application with continuous improvement, AMS and Six Sigma
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify gaps in best business practices and establish strategies and continuous improvement plans, market goals, optimised results and other initiatives for process improvement
- Develop clear training structure which includes performance reviews and merits using continuous improvement tracking methodology
- Establish reward and recognition programs to motivate process owners
- Drive lean implementors on improvement projects and ensure consistent project reviews and progress tracking towards project completion
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of continuous improvement results and projects documentation
- Be the contact person for the Lean community on data gathering, benchmarking exercise, knowledge sharing, best practices, etc.
To succeed in this role, you must have a university degree in engineering or any relevant technical background.
- At least eight years of work experience, of which at least three years were in improvement-related activities in a development and/or production environment
- Knowledge in Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Best Business Practice (BBP), Kaizen, TPM and other process improvement methodologies
- Good understanding of KPIs, focusing on key objectives and delivering results that meet or exceed expectations
- An innovative mindset to develop new insights into organisation improving solutions
- Strong knowledge of analysis methods involving the measure of process capabilities
- Ability to interact and build relationships with all personnel, including those from other departments while motivating and inspiring team members
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Excel) skills
This international organisation continues to be market leaders for their product category by being at the forefront of product innovation. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are seeking for challenging and dynamic Continuous Improvement Manager role within an established market leader, this is the role for you. The opportunity to lead their next phase of growth and development awaits you.
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 27 July 2022An established international automotive parts manufacturer is seeking a Continuous Improvement Manager to strategise, plan, and lead all continuous improvement initiatives within the manufacturing plant along with the entire supply chain of the organisation. In this job, you will report to the Operations Director.