Salary Market Aligned
Location Negeri SembilanFULL_TIME
Consultant Sue Ann Yong
Job Ref 1822810/001
Date posted 04 July 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-07-14 2022-09-02 manufacturing-and-production Bandar Enstek Bandar Enstek MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the FMCG companies is seeking a Process Engineer to be responsible for the process engineering team's continued development. In this job, you will report directly to the Plant Manager.
About the Process Engineer Role:
In this position, you will ensure that the plants achieve the overall targeted productivity and quality as well as departmental key performance indicators and objectives.
- Playing an active role in planning important operation required in improving the overall process in order to reduce cycle time and costs
- Reviewing process parameters, identifying improvement opportunities, and implementing relevant projects to optimise the production process flow
- Optimising manufacturing costs and manage resources to operate within or below budget with better yield management
- Ensuring that production targets are met at the most optimum level of efficiency and productivity without compromising on product quality, cost, and safety aspects
- Taking the lead in the process study and improvement projects
- Overseeing new line setup and commissioning projects
- Handling optimisation and modification of existing processes along with the development of new production processes
- Developing and basic engineering of technical solutions, commissioning and optimisation of plants and new plant equipment
- Managing the design, support the start-up phases of capital investment projects on the manufacturing site, within the defined scope of responsibility or specialisation
- Developing routines and best practices, standardised operating instructions, including writing Management of Change, SOP’s, start-up planning/scheduling, and training
- Ensuring the documentation and procedural instructions for the operations of new production technologies
- Developing and maintaining technical standards (line design and equipment design)
- Overseeing machine tests, plant design, basic engineering, investment, and economic calculations in cooperation with Engineering, Safety and Production departments
- Analysing production procedures and process flows
- Handling the coordination and implementation of production trials as well as the training/support of lead operators
- Developing new manufacturing processes and implementation in production
- Ensuring compliance to Health, Safety and Environment for safe working environment which include requirements of ISO 9002, 14000 and HACCP
To succeed in this Process Engineer role, you must have at least five years of project or design or technical or operational experience or process improvement experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary education in engineering, or relevant discipline
- At least five years’ experience in manufacturing projects management, process design, capital investment projects development and implementation in food industry
- Good understanding of TPM, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and other improvement methodologies
- Knowledge in GMP, HACCP and other document management systems
- Good knowledge in reading technical documents (P&ID, TDS, etc.)
- Good understanding of KPIs, focusing on key objectives and delivering results that meet or exceed expectations
- An innovative mind set to develop new insights into organisation improving solutions
- Strong knowledge of analysis methods involving the measure of process capabilities
- Ability to interact and build relationships with all personnel, including those from other departments while motivating and inspiring team members
- Self-starter, independent and able to work under minimal supervision
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience with SAP is an added advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
This company has a strong international reputation in its field. They are planning their next phase of growth and are seeking talented individuals to join them in this journey.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great global working opportunities await the right person in this integral Process Engineer role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Pulau IndahDate posted: 08 August 2022An established international bakery ingredients manufacturer is seeking an E&I Engineer to handle various aspects of maintenance and optimisation which include investigating process capabilities, and equipment improvements. This position reports directly to the Utilities Assistant Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 July 2022A leading cosmetics manufacturing company is seeking an Assistant Quality Manager. In this job, you will report to the Quality Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Negeri SembilanDate posted: 04 July 2022One of the FMCG companies is recruiting for a PC&IS Engineer job to ensure overall equipment efficiency and plant serviceability to meet daily production requirements upon successful new automated lines’ set up and commissioning. This position directly reports to the Electrical and Automation Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 April 2022A renowned chemical company is recruiting for an R&D Chemist job.