Continuous Improvement Lead
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR204,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1821380/001
Date posted 29 June 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-06-29 2022-08-28 manufacturing-and-production Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 204000 204000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-renowned FMCG manufacturer is seeking a Continuous Improvement Lead to strategise, plan, and lead all continuous improvement initiatives within the manufacturing plant along with the entire supply chain of the organisation. In this job, you will report to the Operations Director.
About the Continuous Improvement Lead Role:
In this position, you will be accountable for leading and executing a development plan by building capabilities across different levels of the organisation, for the front-line and support teams.
- Lead and coordinate any studies on capacity and long-term CAPEX strategy for the supply chain
- Track the CAPEX for supply chain and ensure it adheres to the timeline and achieves the budgeted ROI
- Build up continuous improvement implementation framework, tools and methodology in the organisation through training, coaching and hands-on demonstrations and applications
- Lead the yearly financial budget preparation for the supply chain by working closely with heads of department and finance team. Review and prepare the budget as required for the supply chain
- Work closely with key stakeholders (supply chain leaders) on developing a clear training structure. This includes preparing the structure, conducting validation meetings with stakeholders, developing and implementing the annual training calendar that are aligned to business needs
- Act as technical subject-matter expert (SME) for site and regional continuous improvement programmes and processes that include the internal production system and statistical process control (SPC)
- Elevate manufacturing capabilities (people, systems, processes, infrastructure), identifying and executing continuous improvement (CI) initiatives that drive improvement and deliver business results across all areas of performance (competitiveness, compliance, capabilities, customer focus) in efficiency, waste and cycle times
- Manage a clear structure of training needs and development of modules in each level of the organisation. This includes identifying training needs, developing the right modules and executing the training calendar with capability team and front-line leadership team
- Lead capability development, productivity, operational excellence and other initiatives
- Develop and align supply chain KPIs in accordance with yearly budget and company direction, with guidance from the Plant Director
- Be the contact person with global or regional supply chain community on data gathering, benchmarking exercise, knowledge sharing, etc.
To be successful in this role, you must have at least 10 years of process improvement experience within the FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or any technical field of study
- At least 10 years of production experience in the FMCG manufacturing industry
- Good understanding of value stream mapping, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Kaizen, TPM and other process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge in ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, PAS220 and ISO22000
- Knowledge in GMP, HACCP and other document management systems
- Good understanding of KPIs, focusing on key objectives and delivering results that meet or exceed expectations
- An innovative mindset to develop new insights into organisation improving solutions
- A strong knowledge of analysis methods involving the measure of process capabilities
- The ability to interact and build relationships with all personnel, including those from other departments while motivating and inspiring team members
This company needs no introduction and is very well known across the globe, being the market leader in their product category.
If you are an operationally strong Continuous Improvement Lead keen on optimising processes, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your overall production knowledge and exposure in a world-class manufacturing environment.
Apply today or send your CV to Shanggar.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR360,000 - MYR420,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 August 2022A leading property developer is recruiting for a General Manager, QA/QC job to provide strategic direction for the quality management department for all infrastructure construction projects. This position reports directly to the Director of Construction.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 August 2022A rapidly growing airline business is seeking a Head of Flight Operations job to lead all flight operations activities during an exciting expansion phase for the organisation. This job reports to the CEO.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 July 2022A renowned environmental organisation is seeking a Head of Climate Change to develop and implement the sustainability policies related to climate change related issues. In this job, you will report to the Sustainability Director.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR288,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 July 2022A renowned e-retail company is recruiting for a Head of Sustainability job to develop and implement the comprehensive ESG strategies and policies within a long-term sustainability roadmap. This position reports to the Head of Legal, Governance and Compliance.
Salary: MYR360,000 - MYR600,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 July 2022A leading international food manufacturer is recruiting for a Project Director to develop and execute engineering and CAPEX projects as part of a massive greenfield new plant setup project. This position reports to the Regional Engineering Director.