Manufacturing Operations Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant TeckYaw Chuah
Job Ref 1816230/001
Date posted 22 June 2022penang mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-06-23 2022-08-21 manufacturing-and-production Penang Penang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Manufacturing Operations Manager job has become available at a multinational world-leading manufacturing and production company based in Penang. This role will be the key person to lead the operations set-up for the new expansion plant, this is a role for a production and operation manager who experience in back-end semiconductor manufacturing industries.
About the Manufacturing Operations Manager Role:
Reporting to the Director of Manufacturing, this company is looking for a competent person who can support the expansion of the organisation specifically in production set-up and operations management. The production mainly is focusing in assembly and test for semiconductor chipset.
- Manage overall production shift performance, to deliver the output with expected quality, motivate line shift supervisor for further improvement, drive team for better productivity and lower cost
- Manage a manufacturing operation section activities which include production
- Effectively manage human resources to ensure a high level of productivity
- Be responsible for quality level of the manufacturing process
- Manage small group activities and lean manufacturing
- Manage the budget and cost of the department to ensure that the company is cost effective in all its operations
- Formulate plans and lead a team to achieve MFG goals and objectives
- Lead and guide staff to achieve operation/engineering/technical solutions as well as maintain competitiveness
- Other duties as assigned by top management
To succeed in the Manufacturing Operations Manager role, you must have experience in cross-functional team management and has strong knowledge of production/operation management in backend semiconductor industries.
- Bachelor's degree or above in electrical, electronic engineering or equivalent
- Good verbal and written skills in English
- 8 - 10 years’ work experience and above including five to eight years’ manufacturing expertise experience in a high-paced environment
- Good knowledge of the manufacturing operations/lean manufacturing concept
- Project management skills
- Able to lead across department and motivate teammates
- Good manpower planning skills
- Strong budget and forecast planning skills
- Strong production planning skills
This multinational manufacturing firm is well recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Manufacturing Operations Manager role is right for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Teck Yaw on +604-240 2133 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Product Development Manager job in a multinational world leading manufacturing and production company to be based in the Penang has just become available. This role will be the key person to lead the new product development activities for specific production processes.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 13 June 2022A Senior Planning Manager job has become available at a multinational semiconductor manufacturing and production firm based in Penang due to expansion plans of the organisation.