Assistant Production Manager
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1783940/001
Date posted 21 June 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-06-23 2022-08-20 manufacturing-and-production Bangi MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly growing adhesive products manufacturer is recruiting for an Assistant Production Manager job to lead all plant operations and plant efficiency initiatives. In this job, you will report directly to the Senior Regional Operations Manager.
About the Assistant Production Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for daily operations management and coordination of plant operations including production, product quality, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and safety regulations.
- Planning and scheduling of production operations
- Developing and managing the strategies, plans and produce as per agreed plan with management to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Setting and controlling budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), and providing regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Ensuring compliance with eternal regulatory agencies and organisations
- Developing a clear performance objective for the employees and ensuring that key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood
- Effectively managing labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Improving processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitoring adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Providing technical support and services and addressing production and quality issues to marketers whenever necessary
To be successful in this Assistant Production Manager role, you must have prior operations management experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Degree in engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of five years of production experience in the manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in a chemical manufacturing environment is preferable
- Knowledge in Quality Management System (QMS), safety, and health
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel in particular) and experience with ERP systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
This is a manufacturing organisation that produces high technology products of high quality and reliability, catering to its customers in the region and beyond.
If you are an operationally strong Assistant Production Manager who excels in planning, operations and managing subordinates, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your production knowledge and exposure in an established manufacturing environment.
Apply today or send your CV to Shanggar.Marimutu@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: KlangDate posted: 13 June 2022A leading equipment manufacturer company is seeking a Plant Manager to manage daily operations and coordination of plant operations including production, product quality, and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and safety regulations. In this job, you will report directly to the Head of Operations.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: MalaccaDate posted: 26 May 2022An established international automotive parts manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Manager to lead all maintenance initiatives in order to ensure that the plant is in optimum operational conditions. In this job, you will report directly to the Plant Manager.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 May 2022A leading building security systems solutions provider is recruiting for a System Integration Project Manager job to lead physical security system integration projects for existing and new buildings. This position reports directly to the Director.