Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sue Ann Yong
Job Ref 1809750/001
Date posted 02 June 2022petaling-jaya mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-06-16 2022-08-01 building-and-construction Rawang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading roofing company is recruiting for a Technical Manager job to manage clients and develop long-term sales and coordinating new product launches and providing technical services to support the use of existing products. This position reports directly to the Managing Director.
About the Technical Manager Role:
In this Technical Manager position, you will take the lead in coordinating various aspects of product application, technical service activities and building strong partnerships with internal customers and other delivery organisations.
- Provide technical advice and expertise to customer to ensure that all technical requirement required during the installation process are met
- Provide support and technical assistance to the Sales and Marketing, and R&D team of the company for the overall development and growth of this product segment
- Design, prepare and present various training materials to meet the needs of respective customer groups (internal and external)
- Attend and follow up all technical enquiries and complaints from customers
- Inspect and certify all vended products and system are installed according to specification
- Provide technical report to customer, including Method Statement, Site Visit Report, Technical Report, Pull Out Test Report, etc.
To succeed in this Technical Manager role, you must possess strong communication skills and knowledge of engineering processes and product development and have the ability to manage a cross-functional team environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or other relevant Building/Construction qualification
- At least 10 years of experience in building material, preferably in roofing industry
- Industry experience within servicing and providing technical support is crucial
- Experience in industrial sales or project sales would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience in technical and specification processes, tools and techniques
- Good technical insights and a real problem-solver
- Ability to understand and analyse the needs of the customer and convert this into clear objectives and tasks
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Malay language
- Strong leadership, influential skills, analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal/communication skills and a team player
This company has a strong international reputation in its field and the business succeeds on its ability to provide reliable and resilient products for manufacturing customers.
If you are well-familiar with the construction field and would like to explore your potential as a Technical Manager specialising in roofing material, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this established company that you can relate with while be in a great organisation that desire to be even better.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C