Quality Assurance Executive
Salary Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Sue Ann Yong
Job Ref 1803590/001
Date posted 30 May 2022johor-bahru mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-06-16 2022-07-29 food-manufacturing Johor Bahru Senai MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading food manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Assurance Executive to lead and manage the implementation of local quality strategies in line with group quality strategy, policies, common platforms and best practices across local factory operations. In this job, you will report directly to the Senior Quality Assurance Executive.
About the Quality Assurance Executive Role:
In this Quality Assurance Executive position, you will be expected to maintain company quality assurance policies and procedures and plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Develop and maintain a quality system that effectively meets the quality objectives of the organisation and fulfils the requirements of ISO9001:2015
- Provide technical and regulatory expertise to ensure that plant operate legally and in line with best practices
- Manage quality by implementation of quality planning, quality control, quality assurance and quality improvement
- Ensure the implementation of group product safety policies, procedures for product development, distribution quality assurance
- Liaise with other departments such as R&D, engineering and production for new product launches and ensure products comply with safety standards
- Implement standardisation of the production and quality assurance system
- Develop and lead a high-performing team
- Assist in the investigation and corrective action implementation raised by local authorities
- Manage all aspects of supplier quality issues
- Provide engineering solutions to process issues through root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and/or preventive actions
- Assist in gearing the company towards achieving and maintaining ISO9001:2015 certification
- Serve as lead auditor in auditing the ISO implementation and procedures
To be successful in this role, you must have prior experience as a quality engineer in the food industry and possess good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work closely with people across all functions.
- Tertiary qualifications in science, food science, biotechnology, biochemistry, nutrition or related fields or equivalent
- Minimum of five years of work experience in quality assurance and control
- Good understanding of food and beverage formulation and processing, food nutrition, food packaging material and packaging technology and quality control of food product manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of food safety such as food allergen, GMP, HACCP, FSSC, ISO22000, ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Qualified internal quality auditor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- A dynamic team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent project management and managerial skills
- Positive attitude, independent and a fast learner
This organisation is a well-established multinational FMCG company with strong global presences. They attribute their success to their relentless focus on research and development to provide top-notch food related products for its customers across the globe.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Quality Assurance Executive role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 02 June 2022A leading food manufacturing company is seeking a Plant Engineer to be responsible for planning, installing and maintaining plant facilities and equipment. In this job, you will report to the Senior Plant Engineer.