Assistant Production Manager
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1800430/001
Date posted 06 May 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-05-06 2022-07-05 food-manufacturing Klang MY MYR 84000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading edible oil manufacturer is recruiting for an Assistant Production Manager job to be responsible for daily production operations. This role reports directly to the Head of Production.
About the Assistant Production Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for daily operations management and coordination of plant operations including production, product quality, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and safety regulations.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling of production operation
- Developing and managing the strategies, plans and produce as per agreed plan with management to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Setting and controlling budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), and providing regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Ensuring compliance with eternal regulatory agencies and organisations
- Developing a clear performance objective for the employees and ensuring that key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood
- Effectively managing labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Improving processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitoring adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Providing technical support and services and addressing production and quality issues to marketers whenever necessary
To succeed in this Assistant Production Manager role, you must have prior operations management experience within the edible oil manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Food Technology/Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of eight years’ working experience in the edible oil manufacturing environment
- Strong people management skills
- Familiarity with continuous improvement methodologies, e.g. Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, TPM
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Demonstrated leadership ability
This organisation is a well-established multinational edible oil company with strong global presences. They attribute their success to their relentless focus on research and development to provide the top-notch food related products for its customers across the globe.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Assistant Production Manager role is the one for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical and management capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 27 June 2022A highly reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently seeking a Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer. In this job, you will oversee the execution of electrical and automation related technical services, ensure high levels of productivity, product quality and plant performance while ensuring that people health and safety, product safety and environment are not compromised.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 13 May 2022An established FMCG company is seeking a Packaging Manager. In this job, yo will manage a team in identifying and implementing opportunities for innovation and renovations, quality improvement, and cost savings.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 08 May 2022A highly reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently seeking a Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer. In this job, you will oversee the execution of electrical and automation related technical services, ensure high levels of productivity, product quality and plant performance while ensuring that people health and safety, product safety and environment are not compromised.