Salary MYR130,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Bandar Baru EnstekFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-06 fmcg Enstek MY MYR 130000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading food manufacturing companies in this region within its product category is looking for a Production Manager to assist in setting up a new plant and eventually lead all plant operations activities. In this job, you will report directly to the GM, Manufacturing.
About the Production Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing and commissioning a greenfield new plant set-up project prior to handling the daily operations management and coordination of plant operations including production, product quality, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and safety regulations.
- Planning, managing and overseeing the construction of the new plant
- Leading all new machine set-up and commissioning initiatives
- Designing the process flow of the operations and manpower management
- Responsible for planning and scheduling of production operations
- Developing and managing the strategies, plans and produce as per agreed plan with management to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Setting and controlling budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), and providing regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Ensuring compliance with internal regulatory agencies and organisations
- Developing a clear performance objective for the employees and ensuring that key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood
- Effectively managing labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Improving processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitoring adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Providing technical support and services and addressing production and quality issues to marketers whenever necessary
To be successful in this role, you must have prior operations management experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry, preferably handling a new plant set-up project.
- Degree in food technology/chemical engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of eight years' work experience in the food manufacturing environment
- Prior experience handling a greenfield new plant set-up is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Able to work independently and proactively be a self-starter
- Demonstrated leadership ability
This company is renowned regionally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With such iconic consumer brand names, they are a market leader in their category.
If you are an operationally strong and dynamic Production Manager who is well-equipped in pioneering a new plant and excels in planning, operations and managing subordinates, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your new plant set-up exposure and production knowledge in a world class manufacturing environment.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C