Salary MYR96,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly-growing international FMCG company is looking for a Production Manager to lead all plant operations and plant efficiency initiatives. In this job, you will report directly to the Operations Manager.
About the Production Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for daily operations management and coordination of plant operations including production, product quality, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and safety regulations.
- Planning and scheduling of production operations
- Developing and managing the strategies, plans and produce as per agreed plan with management to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Setting and controlling budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), and providing regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Ensuring compliance with eternal regulatory agencies and organisations
- Developing a clear performance objective for the employees and ensuring that key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood
- Effectively managing labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Improving processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitoring adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Providing technical support and services and addressing production and quality issues to marketers whenever necessary
To be successful in this role, you must have prior operations management experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Degree in food technology/chemical engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of five years' work experience in the food manufacturing environment
- Prior experience handling the process line in an FMCG manufacturing environment is preferable
- Able to work on shifts
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excels in operating at a fast-paced, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Demonstrated leadership ability
This international FMCG company continues to be market leaders for their product category by being at the forefront of product innovation.
If you are an operationally strong and dynamic Production Manager who excels in planning, operations and managing subordinates, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your production knowledge and exposure in a world class manufacturing environment.
Apply today or email me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C