Plant Managing Director
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 manufacturing-and-production Penang MY MYR 600000 720000 720000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Plant Managing Director job has just become available in an industry leader in Penang, Malaysia.
About the Plant Managing Director Role:
The scope includes a wide range of responsibilities leading the end-to-end operations of a high technology manufacturing plant. The company is looking for a competent person with line improvement experience and vast manufacturing experience.
- Responsible for the operations including supply chain, product management, engineering and quality and HR, admin functions on a strategic and annual scope
- Accountable for profit and loss management
- Lead and manage the production's overall operations in meeting overall company goals targeted towards customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the allocation of production personnel, material and equipment resources to meet production schedules and costs
- Implement programmes and recommendations to enhance productivity, capacity and technological capabilities and make budgetary recommendation on capital expenditures, manpower requirements and scrap budget, etc.
- Work with relevant groups to effect demand ramp up and continuously looking for opportunity to improve on productivity, yield, costs and identifying resources to meet given targets
- Lead, motivate and promote team working spirit and discipline to achieve company business objectives
- Review and change production flow and procedures
To succeed in this Plant Managing Director role, you must have strong hands-on experience and technical background in semiconductor wafer fabrication or solar cell manufacturing process.
- Degree or master’s degree in chemical engineering, electronics engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or equivalent
- A proven track record in managing a high-tech production site
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in engineering and six years' experience in the manufacturing and production operations management in the optics industry or other high-tech industries such as semiconductors
- Experience developing new customer projects, from the early project definition to ramp up in high volume production
- Proactive and dynamic personality with a strong technical background in operations
- Excellent communication skills and people manager with great business acumen
This global leader targeted markets of the company are telecommunications, automotive, transportation, public safety, medical as well as industrial applications. With an ever-expanding business, this organisation is actively focused on its constantly growing business in Asia.
If you are up for a new challenge, this Plant Managing Director is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +6012-549 3232 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1490210.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A