Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Parvathee Ponniah
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 engineering Shah Alam MY MYR 84000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading personal care manufacturing company is looking for a Production Manager to handle all matters related to Production. This position reports to the General Manager.
About the Production Manager Role:
In this position, you will lead all daily production management and coordination of the plant while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies as well as safety regulations.
- Control day-to-day production of all manufacturing resources to ensure the fulfilment of scheduled production requirements and priorities
- Develop and manage the strategies, plans and produces to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Ensure compliance with external regulatory agencies and organisations
- Develop a clear performance objective for the employees and ensuring that key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood
- Ensure that all production equipment is maintained in good working order and in accordance with safety and health standards, maintenance instructions, good house-keeping and regulatory requirement
- Effectively manage labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Ensure the maintenance of an efficient labour force by establishing an effective industrial relations climate in which employees are trained and motivated to fulfil production function accountability
- Improve processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulate and implement departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Provide technical support and services and addressing production and quality issues to marketers whenever necessary
To be successful in this Production Manager role, you must have prior production management experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Engineering/Science or related field of study
- At least of five years’ working experience in the food and beverage manufacturing environment
- Proven track record within manufacturing management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excellent at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards and is known to have one of the best R&D labs in the entire region.
If you are an established professional handling operation within the FMCG industry who is seeking for challenging and dynamic role with a rapidly growing organisation with great prospects, this Production Manager role is the one for you.
Apply today to Parvathee Ponniah at email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C