Shift Production Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-06 fmcg Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading beverage manufacturing companies that has gained global recognition is looking for a Shift Production Manager to lead all plant operations and plant efficiency initiatives within the packaging department. This position directly reports to the Head of Operations.
About the Shift Production Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for daily operations management and coordination of plant operations, including production, product quality, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and safety regulations.
- Plan and schedule of production operation
- Develop and manage the strategies and plans, and produce as per agreed plan with management to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Set and control budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), and provide regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Ensure compliance with eternal regulatory agencies and organisations
- Develop a clear performance objective for the employees and ensuring that key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood
- Effectively manage labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration and plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Improve processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output while monitoring adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Provide technical support and services, and address production and quality issues to marketers whenever necessary
To be successful in this role, you must have prior operations management experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Food Technology/Chemical Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of eight years' working experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Prior experience handling the packaging line in an FMCG manufacturing environment is preferable
- Able to work shifts
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excellent at operating in a fast-paced, community environment
- Open to direction and a collaborative work style, and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Demonstrated leadership ability
This company is renowned internationally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. They are a market leader in their category, with their products sold in over 150 countries.
If you are an operationally strong, dynamic shift production manager who excels in planning, operating and managing subordinates, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your production knowledge and exposure in a world-class manufacturing environment.
Apply today or email me to discuss this opportunity at email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C