Salary MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 fmcg Johor Bahru MY MYR 180000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known, global leader in the food manufacturing industry is looking for a Plant Manager to lead a plant expansion project, manage all plant operations and champion all plant efficiency initiatives. This position directly reports to the Operations Director.
About the Plant Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading all daily operations management and coordination of plant operations including production, product quality, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and safety regulations.
- Plan and schedule the production operation
- Develop and manage the strategies and plans, and produce as per agreed plan with management to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Set and control budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), and provide regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Ensure compliance with eternal regulatory agencies and organisations
- Develop a clear performance objective for the employees and ensure that key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood
- Effectively manage labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration and plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Improve processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, as well as monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Provide technical support and services and address production and quality issues to marketers whenever necessary
To be successful in this role, you must have prior operations management experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Food Technology or related field of study
- Minimum of 10 years' working experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excellent at operating in a fast-paced, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Demonstrated leadership ability
This FMCG company is renowned internationally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. They are a market leader in their category, with their products being sold in over 200 countries.
If you are an operationally strong and dynamic Plant Manager who excels in planning, operations and managing subordinates, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your production knowledge and exposure in a world-class manufacturing environment.
Apply today or email me to discuss this opportunity at email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C