Casting Production Manager
Salary Good Package
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 manufacturing-and-production Shah Alam MY MYR 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading industrial parts manufacturing company is looking for a Casting Production Manager to lead the remelt operations to ensure that production, quality and safety aspects are managed well.
About the Casting Production Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for managing key elements of production such as manpower, material, machinery and process to ensure that production outputs are met within targeted cost.
- Ensure that production activities are carried out in accordance to safety compliance
- Uphold product quality by promoting customer focused approach to ensure customer satisfaction
- Oversee manpower, material flow, machinery and process elements to meet production KPIs
- Monitor operational expenses and explore opportunities to reduce cost without compromising safety and product quality
- Identify and implement improvement projects (safety, productivity, cost savings) in the spirit of continuous improvement
To succeed in this Casting Production Manager role, you will need to have strong hands-on casting operations experience from the metal industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Metallurgy or relevant field of study
- Eight years of casting operations management experience in metal industry
- Resourceful and proactive
- Strong safety mindset and influential
- A seasoned people manager who is able to demonstrate leadership qualities
- Strong problem-solving approach
This organisation is a trusted brand in producing high quality materials. They attribute their success to their relentless focus on research and development to deliver innovative solutions for its customers across the globe.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity for career mobility to other departments will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C