Recruitment Consultant - Engineering
Salary monthly base + quarterly bonuses
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 07 June 20192019-06-07 2019-08-06 recruitment-consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Calling out industry professionals in the Engineering & Manufacturing sectors who are keen in a career switch into recruitment and still being able to leverage your industry knowledge and expertise! Robert Walters Malaysia specialises in placing mid to senior level candidates on a permanent basis, providing professional recruitment services for our multinational client base. As we continue to build our expertise in the Engineering & Manufacturing sectors, we are now hiring Recruitment Consultants into this space.
If you are a highly motivated individual with 3 to 5 years’ successful industry experience within the Engineering or Manufacturing industries, has an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong appreciation of market dynamic, as well as maturity to work with senior clients and candidates - we will be very keen to hear from you!
This is an exciting sales-driven role. A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered an unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
Working in a team environment, the financial rewards are highly promising; made up of a strong base and quarterly bonuses.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ successful industry experience within the Engineering or Manufacturing industry or an Engineering degree
- Open to experienced recruiters
- Exceptional people - individuals with a keen sales flair
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451