Consultant Cayton Khoo
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 manufacturing-and-production Penang Penang MY MYR 60000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting CNC Programmer job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firm based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, this is a role for an engineer who is well versed in the programming of CNC equipment.
About the CNC Programmer Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the CNC Programmer will play a key role in the engineering team continued development and success.
• Create instructions for machinists
• Set up, Programming and operate 3-axis, 4-axis and/or 5-axis CNC milling machines according to procedures, programs and engineering drawings to manufacture machined parts efficiently and to specifications.
• Check completed programs by running simulations or tests
• Monitor all CNC programs and ensure accuracy of all instructions
• Install and operate all machines and design all instruction sheets and develop all machine instructions.
• Ensure appropriate trial run and design new programs for all production machines to ensure the quality of the machine output is as per specification requirement.
• To analyse and select all cutting tools and speed for CNC programs.
• Prepare and verify all technical documents for CNC programs
• Provide all required tooling information and reduce cycle time for all programs and manage communication with all engineers.
The successful candidate must possess a minimum of 5 years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
1. Candidate must possess at least Degree in Engineering.
2. Experience in using and creating programming with Edge CAM software
3. Preferably CNC Milling machine background.
4. Able to work independently and a good team work player
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive CNC Programmer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A