Consultant Cayton Khoo
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 engineering Penang MY MYR 65000 71500 71500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting NPI Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firm based in Penang. Reporting directly to the NPI Manager, this is a role for an engineer who is well versed in the new product introduction in manufacturing processes.
About the NPI Engineer Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the NPI Engineer will play a key role in the engineering team continued development and success.
- To prepare quotation during RFQ
- To lead and train engineers in manufacturing processing, customer drawings and specifications, tooling and gagging approval and quality requirements
- Work closely with customer & other functional department to ensure smooth transferring of new product until mass production.
- To maintain the project status, timeline, budget, Bill of materials (BOM) and Engineering Change (ECN) administration ; prepare WI, Control Plan, PFMEA and etc
- Responsible for Engineering Design and create manufacturing procedures, installation procedures, tools, services process and etc
- Coordinate with manufacturing team to ensure the design of the manufacturing facilities for pilot production; layout and equipment, tools, materials and etc are in place
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specification, manual and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost and maintenance requirements of designs or applications
- Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Develop, coordinate and monitor all aspects of production including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication and operation of product designs.
- Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic
- At least 5 years of working experience in mechanical/automation field is required
- Experience in sheet metal fabrication
- Capabilities in handling box build product
- Able to create operations sheets, routings and 3D models
- Familiar with specifications and requirements for manufacturing that includes having knowledge of laser technology, turrent punching, bending, machining, welding and powder coatings
- Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information and Conceptual Skills
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive NPI Engineer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A