Senior Operations Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 20 March 20192019-04-02 2019-05-19 engineering Shah Alam MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A leading renewable energy firm is looking for a Senior Operations Manager. In this job, you will design, develop, construct and manage the operations of a solar panel manufacturing plant overseas. This position reports directly to the CEO.
About the Senior Operations Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for daily operations management and coordination of plant operations including production, quality, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and regulation upon completion of the new plant set-up project.
- Overseeing the development and construction of the manufacturing facilities
- Supervising the set-up of the R&D lab and processes for the solar module production
- Ensuring efficient planning and controlling of production schedule
- Reviewing corrective actions and ensuring compliance on the outcome of customer complaints investigation
- Monitoring and analysing the statistical process data in order to identify trends and possibilities of improvement
- Developing and managing the plans and strategies to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Implementing and maintaining TPM, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing initiatives
- Setting and controlling budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), and providing regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Effectively managing labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Improving processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitoring adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
To be successful in this role, you must have prior experience handling a new plant set-up project and the day-to-day operations of manufacturing lines.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of eight years' working experience in manufacturing environment, preferably within the solar industry
- Prior greenfield new plant setup experience is ideal
- Prior R&D and operations experience handling solar panel production is preferable
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, management and collaborative skills
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Able to be relocated to different countries for long periods of time
The organisation is a high growth business with several ongoing large-scale projects and plans to expand further across the globe. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are seeking for challenging and dynamic Senior Operations Manager role within a pioneering renewable energy organisation, this is the role for you. You will be part of the growth and development of the Malaysian environmental movement across the world.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C