Shift Line Leader
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR102,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Bandar Baru EnstekFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 18 March 20192019-04-02 2019-05-17 fmcg Bandar Baru Enstek MY MYR 84000 102000 102000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
One of the world's leading food manufacturers, that has a global recognition and is widely known by individuals around the world, is looking for a Shift Line Leader. In this job, you will handle the planning, manpower management and operations for specific production lines and drive continuous improvement initiatives. This position directly reports to the Production Manager.
About the Shift Line Leader Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for planning and executing the production plan, analysis of production performance, technical & process analysis and ensuring products that are manufactured conform to food safety, meet quality standards and is cost competitive.
- Leading the production team in the factory to carry out day to day production execution in accordance to the production plan
- Strong collaboration with cross functional teams to resolve any daily issues, new product developments and key projects
- Driving overall equipment efficiency and reliability through daily direction setting meeting, weekly review and team talks to support business growth plans
- Achieving plan attainment to enhance supply reliability while controlling plant’s overhead expenses
- Engagement of shop floor employees through people development and communication
- Improving inventory accuracy for both raw and packaging material
- Increase product yield and reduce waste for both raw and packaging material
- Drive continuous improvement programme for an optimum solution through analysis of performance data, process analysis and technical development
- Support introduction of new product formulation and packaging to production line by addressing the process and people capability
- Ensure compliance to Safety, Quality & Environmental policies
To be successful in this role, you must have prior production management experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Food Technology, Engineering or related fields
- Minimum three years' of experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Able to understand the KPIs, focus on key objectives and deliver results that meet or exceed expectations
- Capable of making timely decisions during critical moments to ensure production schedule is met
- Strong people management skills
- Good process excellence knowledge (Six Sigma/Lean/TPM)
- Strong HSE awareness
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, GMP, ISO, HACCP, FSSC and other Quality Systems
- Able to work on shifts
This company is renowned internationally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With their products being sold in over 150 countries, they are a market leader in their category.
If you are an operationally strong food production professional with strong people management and talent development abilities, this Shift Line Leader role will enable you to further develop your production knowledge and exposure in a world-class manufacturing environment.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C