Technical Manager - Surgical Gloves
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 manufacturing-and-production Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading international medical devices company is looking for a Technical Manager - Surgical Gloves to oversee the new equipment setup and order fulfilment by third party manufacturers, product development and provide technical support in managing product quality with optimum cost. This job position reports to the Engineering Director.
About the Technical Manager - Surgical Gloves Role:
You will oversee the new equipment setup and order fulfilment by third party manufacturers, product development and provide technical support in managing product quality with optimum cost.
- Provide technical leadership for production capabilities and performance through engagement with the operation management team of the co-manufacturers
- Advise the co-manufacturers on the setting up of surgical glove manufacturing process lines
- Lead the weekly Supply Chain Inventory Management meeting and resolve production planning issues between the planners of the co-manufacturers, regional demand forecast team as well as supply planners
- Coordinate and facilitate projects related to new product development and improvement projects (cost reduction, new packaging materials) to ensure that project resources are managed effectively to meet the required timeline and budget
- Propose and manage CAPEX requests for improvement projects that benefits the business operations
- Lead Key Performance Index review meetings with co-manufacturers and propose resolution for areas of concern
- Resolve and escalate issues to higher management in a timely manner for non-compliance to manufacturing practices or production issue due to capacity constraints
To be successful in this Technical Manager - Surgical Gloves role, you must have prior process and plant setup experience within the surgical gloves manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or relevant field of study
- Eight years' process, operations and project management experience in a glove manufacturing environment
- Technical knowledge in surgical gloves manufacturing processes and packaging technology will be highly regarded
- Strong knowledge of new product development, manufacturing performance evaluation, project management and budget preparation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to communicate with various levels of management within the organisation
- Good people and stakeholder management abilities
- Possess good problem solving and analytical skills
This is a Fortune 500 company that is one of the largest medical and surgical products manufacturers in the world.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Technical Manager - Surgical Gloves role is the one for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C