Production Pharmacist (Assistant Manager)
Salary Good Package
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-03-03 pharmaceuticals Shah Alam MY MYR 7500 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Production Pharmacist (Assistant Manager) to lead the management of manufacturing activities according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), ISO standards and meeting product specifications. This job is based in Shah Alam.
About the Production Pharmacist (Assistant Manager) Role:
In this position, you will assist the Senior Production Manager to drive all efforts related to operations managements at the shopfloor level and to drive process improvement.
- Review material planning and availability to ensure smooth manufacturing activities
- Review audit findings, ensure compliance to pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and resolve all non-conformance issues promptly
- Monitor production targets, productivity level, analyse production reports to identify and resolve manufacturing issues
- Ensure that all SOPs related to manufacturing activities are updated and reviewed periodically
- Ensure adequate training for manufacturing personnel to be competent for the assigned jobs and enforce Safety & Health practices
- Compile and provide information for management reviews pertaining to estimated production times, manpower requirements and related costs
- Participate in quality improvement plans in quality system, product and services
To succeed in the Production Pharmacist (Assistant Manager) role, you will need to have strong experience in managing shopfloor operations within the pharmaceutical or medical devices manufacturing industry.
- Degree qualification in pharmaceutical science
- One to seven years' relevant experience in shopfloor management in pharmaceutical or medical devices manufacturing sector
- Experienced in Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen and continuous improvement methodology
- Strong troubleshooting, people management and problem solving skills
- Supportive, independent and able to work independently with minimal supervision
The company has a strong local and international footprint within their sector. Their dedicated research team addresses the growing market needs through strategic collaboration with industry specialists and has revolutionised the healthcare industry.
If you are someone with the tenacity to drive, lead process troubleshooting and possess good follow-through, this is the role for you.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C