Maintenance Engineer (Johor)
Salary Good package
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Sharon Wong
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-03-03 fmcg Johor Bahru MY MYR 48000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A public-listed food processing company is currently expanding rapidly and is looking for a motivated maintenance engineer to provide engineering expertise and technical leadership to the maintenance function for the production line. This Maintenance Engineer (Johor) job position is based in Johor Bahru and reports directly to the Operations Manager.
About the Maintenance Engineer (Johor) Role:
You will be required to support and be involved in the execution and implementation of the factory asset maintenance programme in order to optimise maintenance cost as well as reduce unscheduled stoppages.
- Participate, support and implement maintenance routines and its methodologies
- Support the Autonomous Maintenance (AM) pillar procedures
- Test, evaluate and implement alternative operational practices/technologies to increase efficiency
- Provide input for organisation’s annual budget as well as analysing the over/under spending in area of responsibility and suggest proper corrective actions
- Determine training needs, develop tools and communication aids, or provide training to his subordinates to maintain the continuity of production output and meet the business growth
To succeed in this Maintenance Engineer (Johor) role, you must have experience carrying out preventive maintenance for factory equipment and have the foresight to implement necessary procedure to prevent predictable equipment failure.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (preferably Electrical, Mechanical) or relevant field of study
- Minimum three years’ hands-on experience in maintaining equipment in FMCG industry
- Possess good knowledge of mechanical troubleshooting, SAM (Stoppage Analysis Module), Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Automated Modular Management (AMM)
- Experience with managing a team is highly preferred
This Johor-based company is rapidly expanding and foresees great potential for the company to grow in the South-east Asia Region. Productivity gains in this couple of years have been rapid, growing three to four-fold over this period. To sustain this growth, they have plans to venture outside the Asia region and is anticipating an exciting time ahead.
If you are a career-driven Maintenance Engineer (Johor) looking for an opportunity to enhance your professional career, this is an ideal role for you.
Apply today at email@example.com or call me at 2380 8782 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C