Injection Moulding Specialist
Salary Good Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-122019-02-10 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading plastic injection moulding supplier is seeking an Injection Moulding Specialist in Malaysia to provide technical advice and support to produce high quality injection moulded products. This job is based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Injection Moulding Specialist Role:
In this position, you will take the lead in coordinating the moulding efforts on new program launches, setting up and revising manufacturing processes.
- Provide technical leadership to various internal factories on developing new processes, improving existing processes related to injection moulding
- Lead the start-up, operation and shutdown of moulding equipment
- Investigate moulding machine and material issues with equipment and material vendors
- Monitor the performance of injection moulds, make recommendations for refurbishment based on production factors such as cycles, process capability and tooling history
- Analyse moulding issues and implement technical solutions with a statistical methodology
- Supervise and train the Tool Room repair personnel for the maintenance and repair of tools and dies to minimise production down time
- Interact with end customers to resolve quality issues and provide new project status/updates
To succeed in the Injection Moulding Specialist role, you will need to have a strong interest in equipment troubleshooting, be able to manage a team, and also drive accountability.
- Tertiary qualification in engineering or material science field of study
- Five years' experience in supervising plastic injection moulding lines
- Self-motivated, self-starter, innovative and able to manage multiple start-up projects
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills and a statistical approach to problem-solving
- Proactive, results-oriented, high level of integrity, decisive and good follow-through
- Strong planning capability and organised
- Able to communicate with all levels of management and good presentation skills
- Good team player
This organisation has a strong export market and is a trusted brand in producing high-quality plastic injection moulding parts. They continue to strengthen their market share by offering a diversified product range to consumers.
If you are determined and are seeking a progressive environment to grow your career, this is the role for you. You will have the opportunity to build a high-performance team of injection moulding specialists and implement improvement ideas.
Apply today or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125