Senior Production/Process Engineer
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Parvathee Ponniah
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-112019-02-09 engineering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading plastics packaging manufacturer is looking for a Senior Production/Process Engineer to carry out production monitoring, planning and process validation. This job position is based in Kuala Lumpur and reports to the Production Manager.
About the Senior Production/Process Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for carrying out product development work based on assigned projects.
- Production monitoring and evaluation of plant performance and reporting to the organisation on changing production parameters
- Asset management planning for production
- Work over planning, design, support and performance reporting including cost estimating and budgeting
- Production equipment optimisation support
- Assist Production Manager in ensuring the smooth operations of Production Department
- Lead the Production Technician in On-Line Quality Inspection to ensure product meet the specification and quality expectation
- Work effectively in improving and smooth upgrading of production operation through systematic time study and work flow process
- Effectively plan and maximise the utilisation of resources to achieve production target, quality, yield & etc.
- Monitor, analyse and report on machine capabilities, efficiency, raw material usage, rejection, daily abnormality and etc and to address any problems arising from it promptly
- Close monitoring of production team for full adherence to Standard Operating Procedure, specifications, quality expectation and customer requirement
- Achieve all KPI that will be given by the management from time to time
- Perform any other tasks as and when required by the management from time to time
To be successful in this role, you must have prior experience in production planning and process improvement, preferably in the polymers or oleochemical industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or related fields
- At least five years' experience in production planning and process improvement
- Experience in DMAIC, Six Sigma or lean manufacturing will be an added advantage
- Strong skills in project management, priority setting, and decision making
- Inquisitive, perseverance, innovative, adaptability, an eye for detail, resourceful
- Positive attitude, independent, proactive, ready to coach, open to new ideas
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Senior Production/Process Engineer role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125